November 03rd, 2022
Conference sessions are offered each school year for parents to discuss the progress of their children. The first session is Thursday, November 10th from 12:40 p.m. concluding at 5:00 p.m. and Friday, November 11th from 8:00 a.m. concluding at 5:00 p.m. The second session will be in April.
You will receive your Progress Reports on November 3rd. If you would like to schedule a parent-teacher conference, please call the school for an appointment. Conferences are twenty minutes long. Children do not attend the conference. Please bring the Progress Report with your signatures to the conference. If you do not wish to have a conference at this time, please sign the report and return it by Wednesday, November 9th.
We must have the originals returned
There is no school during the conference sessions, however the Extended Care Program is in session.
Parent Rosters are Ready!
Please call to request a classroom roster.
Congratulations Miss Sheidler!!
We would like to congratulate Miss Sheidler for her success in completing the Columbus Marathon and raising over a thousand dollars for Nationwide Children’s’ Hospital. With her swift speed, agility, and determination she ran a time of 3 hours, 47 minutes, and 6 seconds, which qualified her for the Boston Marathon! It is you, our wonderful parents, who need to be congratulated for your generosity and giving spirit. We thank you for supporting our first community fundraising campaign and helping the children and families at Nationwide Children’s’ Hospital.
Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour. Daylight Savings Time ends November 6th,2022.
NO PM CLASSES
All Day K and All Day classes
dismiss at 11:30
Extended Care Program
Extended Care Program
Monday, December 19th through Friday, December 30th
Thank you for your efforts in keeping the school a cell phone free zone. Your children appreciate it more than you know! And you and your child will reap the rewards!
You may have noticed that we keep classroom windows and doors slightly open to encourage air circulation. With the weather cooling down, you may want to have your child bring in a sweater or jacket to wear in the classroom if they get cold during the day. Sweaters/jackets can be left on their hooks for convenience.
Also, the children will be outside daily with weather permitting. We are suggesting that you send in boots for outside play when wet—the boots can also remain here at school.
We also would like to remind you to label all clothing that gets taken off during the day. (Jackets, coats, etc).
Also check your child’s spare clothing to replace shorts and tee shirts with pants and long sleeved shirts.
Helpful Hints When Observing
We welcome our parents to observe the classroom at any time.
We respectfully request that certain guidelines be followed:
· Hand sanitizer is available at the front door for your use as entering building.
· The best time to observe is after the children are in the classroom. This allows them the needed space to get their coats.
· Please refrain from distracting your children during work or line-up times.
· Do not open the classroom door to talk to the teacher or your child. If you need assistance please see someone at the front office for help.
· The small window on the door does not have a privacy film, your children can see you. Please use the large window when watching your child in the classroom.
· If possible, please use a quiet voice while observing; your voices can be heard in the classroom.
· Use of cell phones is not permitted.
· Taking pictures of the classroom is not permitted.
Leave a Reply.